Amazon & Travel | Rob Torres | Google Travel
Posted on Feb 11
During his Fireside chat at the HEDNA Global Distribution Conference in Los Angeles, USA Rob Torres, Managing Director for Travel at Google, discussed how we’ve arrived at where we are today in travel, and Rob offered his views on the upcoming trends in our industry.
techtalk.travel joined the HEDNA event as Digital Media Partner.
HEDNA's Global Distribution Conference took place from January 27 - 29, 2020. The conference was held at the Loews Hollywood Hotel, ideally located at the base of the Hollywood Hills.
Also, find these video interviews from the industry event:
- Rob Torres, Managing Director at Travel at Google l HEDNA LA 2020
- Jan Freitag, Senior Vice President at STR and National Director, Hospitality Market Analysis at CoStar Group l HEDNA LA 2020
- Keith Ferrazzi, Chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight l HEDNA LA 2020
- Sebastien Leitner, incoming President and Sarah Fults, former President of HEDNA l HEDNA LA 2020
- Technology Leaders Panelists with Shiji Group, IBS Software, RateGain and DerbySoft l HEDNA LA 2020
- Thought Leaders Panelists with Sonder, Preferred Hotel Group, Hilton Hotels, AMResorts, and host Henry Harteveldt l HEDNA LA 2020
- Attribute Based Selling Panelists with IDeaS, Amadeus Hospitality, Sabre, NOR1 and IHG Intercontinental Hotels l HEDNA LA 2020
Find the video interviews from the HEDNA Conference in Los Angeles in 2019 here.
Also, you might want to watch these video interviews from the HEDNA Global Distribution Conference 2019 in Madrid, Spain.
Corresponding techtalk.travel editorials
- To Editorial l Google's Influence in Travel and Hospitality Distribution (Incl. an expert's article, a video, a podcast and an infographic)