André Wiehe from Radisson Hotel Group at HSMA Day 2022 - Risks & Side Effects of Sustainability
Posted on May 18
André Wiehe from Radisson Hotel Group about the key messages of his presentation 'Risks and side effects of sustainability' at the HSMA Day, hosted by our friends at HSMA Deutschland
André Baljeu sat down with André Wiehe to speak about challenges with sustainability in the hotel industry, the Sustainable Hospitality Alliance, and his takes on the role of technology.
techtalk.travel joined HSMA Day 2022 as a Digital Media Partner once again.
The industry event took place on 12th May 2022 at the newly opened Science Congress Center Munich by the Courtyard by Marriott Munich Garching.
The conference addressed the latest developments and trends in e-commerce, distribution, technology, digitalization, revenue management, MICE & sales, sustainability, HR, and employer branding for hoteliers.
More than 300 hotel professionals attended. More than 50 expert speakers shared their insights on 3 stages. Attendees could choose between more than 25 sessions, including keynotes, expert panels, and interactive workshops, and benefit from the outstanding networking opportunities.
All sessions of the HSMA Day 2022 are available on-demand. You can purchase online tickets by contacting the HSMA Deutschland office team (email@example.com).
Also, find these video interviews from the HSMA Day 2022
- Michael Heinze, Shiji Group on his background, open hotel technology stacks, the importance of cloud-technology, and his take on modern leadership
- Martin Stockburger, CEO at Koncept Hotels - Is digitization the solution to the labour shortage in the hotel industry?
- Anke Hsu and Daniel Poerschke from chain4travel - Attracting & retaining hotel customers with blockchain technology
- Friederike Winkowski from h2c and Oliver Stotz from Lindner Hotels - Digitalization, personalization, and innovation
- Kathrin Scharrmann from Dorint Hotels - Getting started with MICE Revenue Management