Anke Hsu & Daniel Poerschke, chain4travel at HSMA Day 2022 - Attracting & retaining hotel customers with blockchain technology
Posted on May 18
The blockchain technology experts Anke Hsu and Daniel Poerschke from chain4travel summarize the main takeaways from their session about ‘Attracting and retaining customers with blockchain: Decentralized direct sales and token-based loyalty programs’ at the HSMA Day 2022, hosted by our friends at HSMA Deutschland e.V.
Anke and Daniel speak with Lea Jordan about the opportunities of blockchain technology for hotel distribution, services, and guest loyalty and share insights on current use cases in hospitality.
techtalk.travel joined HSMA Day 2022 as a Digital Media Partner once again.
The industry event took place on 12th May 2022 at the newly opened Science Congress Center Munich by the Courtyard by Marriott Munich Garching.
The industry conference addressed the latest developments and trends in e-commerce, distribution, technology, digitalization, revenue management, MICE & sales, sustainability, HR, and employer branding for hoteliers.
More than 300 hotel professionals attended. More than 50 expert speakers shared their insights on 3 stages. Attendees could choose between more than 25 sessions, including keynotes, expert panels, and interactive workshops, and benefit from the outstanding networking opportunities.
All sessions of the HSMA Day 2022 are available on-demand. You can purchase online tickets by contacting the HSMA Deutschland office team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Also, find these video interviews from the HSMA Day 2022
- Michael Heinze, Shiji Group on his background, open hotel technology stacks, the importance of cloud-technology, and his take on modern leadership
- Martin Stockburger, CEO at Koncept Hotels - Is digitization the solution to the labour shortage in the hotel industry?
- André Wiehe, Radisson Hotel Group - Sustainability’s Risks & Side Effects, and Technology's Role
- Friederike Winkowski from h2c and Oliver Stotz from Lindner Hotels - Digitalization, personalization, and innovation
- Kathrin Scharrmann from Dorint Hotels - Getting started with MICE Revenue Management
EXPLORE FURTHER. Related techtalk.travel editorials
Also, find these formats discussing blockchain technology in travel