Bikini Hotels, the importance of freedom and what's new with 25hours Hotels l Christoph Hoffmann, 25hours Hotels
Posted on Sep 08
Christoph Hoffmann, Founder & CEO at 25hours Hotel Company, summarizes the key messages of his keynote ‘Bikini in the Mountains - hotel locations in transition’, which he held at the Swiss Innovation Day 2021. He speaks about why freedom is vital for him when developing a brand and within a hospitality concept and the spirit of the Bikini brand. Also, he shares some insights about the current restructuring within Accor and the development of 25hours becoming a brand of Ennismore and more.
Lea Jordan sat down with Christoph Hoffmann during the 6th Swiss Innovation Day. The event for the Swiss tourism industry took place in August 2021 at the newly opened The Circle at the Zurich airport in Switzerland. More than 300 travel and hospitality professionals attended. #SID21 is developed and hosted by our partners at SHS Academy and Swiss Hospitality Solutions and co-hosted by Schmid, Pelli & Partner.
Save The Date: The Swiss Innovation Day 2022 will take place on 25th August 2022. Read more here.
Also, find these interviews from the Swiss Innovation Day 2021
- Loyalty matters, soft hotel brands and hotel development trends l Markus Lehnert, VP Int. Hotel Development at Marriott
- Loyalty and Independent Hotels l Andrew Boshoff, CFO at Global Hotel Alliance
- Labour shortage in hospitality, technology & the role of values l Sascha Dalig, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Post-Covid Travel Euphoria & Eco-Travel l Juerg Schmid, Schmid, Pelli & Partner
- The aviation industry, future of travel, and megatrends impacting travel recovery l Stephan Widrig, CEO at Airport Zurich
- [German Interview] Technology, guest experience and labour shortage in gastronomy l Simone Müller-Staubli, Schatz AG
- Commercial hotel strategy essentials, communication & how to drive tech adoption l Fabian Bartnick, Infinito