COLLECTIVE #MICEBEAT with Joost Doevendans (Proposales) and Marion Goesweiner (Vienna House) - 26 April 2022
Posted on May 02
MICE & Group Sales - Where is the Innovation at?
What’s to come, what’s long overdue to change? What are the pain-points? Who will drive innovation in Group and MICE sales?
- That's discussed in this COLLECTIVE #MICEBEAT session, which was streamed live on Linkedin and Youtube on 26th April 2022.
Marion Gösweiner, Global Sales Manager Meeting Industry at Vienna House and Joost Doevendans, Head of Sales at Proposales join co-hosts Rita Machado from Great Hotels of the World and our Lea Jordan to share their insights, and to discuss with the techtalk.travel community.
The Collective #MICEBEAT sessions are informal live think tanks focusing on the Meetings & Events industry’s future. Taking stock of where we as an industry are, where we need to go, and how we will get there, co-hosted by Rita Machado, Vice President Sales and Marketing at Great Hotels of the World, and Lea Jordan, Co-Founder at techtalk.travel. Providing a platform for the hospitality industry to exchange knowledge, pollinate ideas and connect.
If you prefer tuning in to the podcast version of this session, find it here and on all leading podcast streaming platforms. Find the original Linkedin Live Video, including all comments and questions from the audience here.
Read more about the COLLECTIVE #MICEBEAT live sessions here, and make sure to join the upcoming ones too.
You might also find interesting:
- Editorial l MICE & Technology
- On-demand [Videos] and [Podcasts] - All past COLLECTIVE #MICEbeat sessions
- [Video] - The MICE market in transition, trends, and how Accor does it. Interview with Alexandra Weber (Lindner Hotels AG) and Katja Reisch (Accor)
- Recap with [Downloads] and [Videos] - HSMA e & MICE Day 2021
- [Video] - Automate or Die - Why Automation is becoming a Necessity for Survival. Interview with Felix Undeutsch (hivr.ai)