Dr. Inès Blal | SHS Swiss Innovation Day 2020
Posted on Sep 14
Inès Blal, Managing Director & Executive Dean at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) was speaker at the SHS Swiss Innovation Day 2020 with the keynote «Challenges and opportunities in training and learning during COVID-19».
In this brief video interview Inès shares her and EHL's learnings from the time during the crisis, how EHL support the students and embraces remote learning and a hybrid education model, she speaks about the importance of human capital and more.
André Baljeu, Founder at techtalk.travel, spoke with Inès at the Swiss Innovation Day #SID20, that took place in August 2020 at the Maag Halle in Zurich, Switzerland. The #SID20 was the first industry reunion and event for the Swiss Hospitality and Hotel Industry after the 2020's lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The industry event was organized by SHS Swiss Hospitality Solutions and SHS Swiss Academy.
Also watch these interviews from the SID20:
- Corinne Denzler, General Manager at Chenot Palace Weggis l Corona Learning, Luxury Hospitality and Team Communications during the pandemic
- Tim Weiland, General Manager at The Alpina Gstaad l Future of Luxury Hospitality and Sustainability and Luxury
- Gabor Imre, CEO at FTF International AG l Biometrics and Facial Recognition Technologies
- Reto A. Wilhelm, CEO & Owner at raw consulting l Corona Learnings, Investment Space and Technology in general
- Patric Vogel, Owner & Host at Märchenhotel Braunwald l Hotel Positioning during a crisis and leadership in hospitality
- Lonneke de Kort, CEO at bookdifferent.com l Marketing for sustainable hotels, Sustainability and Hygiene
- Felix Suhner, Entrepeneur at Balance Familie Hotel Group l Employer Branding, Company Culture and Leadership