Gabor Imre l SHS Swiss Innovation Day 2020
Posted on Sep 14
Gabor Imre, CEO at Follow The Face International AG shares his takes on the biggest misconception regarding Biometrics and Biometric Solutions, how Biometric Solutions can be leveraged by the Hospitality Industry, GDPR compliance and the threat of cyber attacks.
André Baljeu, Founder at techtalk.travel, spoke with Gabor during the Swiss Innovation Day 2020 #SID20, that took place in August 2020 at the Maag Halle in Zurich, Switzerland. The #SID20 was the first industry reunion and event for the Swiss Hospitality and Hotel Industry after the 2020's lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The industry event was organized and hosted by SHS Academy and Swiss Hospitality Solutions.
Also watch these interviews from the SID20:
- Corinne Denzler, General Manager at Chenot Palace Weggis l Corona Learning, Luxury Hospitality and Team Communications during the pandemic
- Dr. Inès Blal, Managing Director & Executive Dean at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne l EHL's Corona Learnings and the importance of Human Capital
- Tim Weiland, General Manager at The Alpina Gstaad l Future of Luxury Hospitality and Sustainability and Luxury
- Reto A. Wilhelm, CEO & Owner at raw consulting l Corona Learnings, Investment Space and Technology in general
- Patric Vogel, Owner & Host at Märchenhotel Braunwald l Hotel Positioning during a crisis and leadership in hospitality
- Lonneke de Kort, CEO at bookdifferent.com l Marketing for sustainable hotels, Sustainability and Hygiene
- Felix Suhner, Entrepeneur at Balance Familie Hotel Group l Employer Branding, Company Culture and Leadership