Hotel Technology during crises, does it innovate? HN world panel live l 18 March 2021
Posted on Mar 18
Watch this on-demand video recording from the HN world panel live TECHNOLOGY session we streamed live Thursday, 18th March 2021.
Hotel Technology during crises, does it innovate? - That's the question the audience discussed with these fantastic panelist:
- Martin Bookallil, Vice President of Information Tech. APAC (Consumer Operations, Technology and Emerging Businesses) at Marriott International
- Nick Price, CEO at NetSys
- Martin Soler, Partner at Soler & Associates
- Kevin King, COO at Shiji Group
The HN world panel live TECHNOLOGY sessions are a joint project of Hospitality Net and techtalk.travel, and are hosted by André Baljeu.
Read more about the HN world panel TECHNOLOGY here.
If you prefer tuning in to the podcast version of the session, find it here. Find the original live stream video including all comments and questions from the community as well, here.
Resources mentioned during the session:
- INFOGRAPHIC l Timeline of History & Evolution of Hotel and Travel Technology, co-created with Shiji Group and Hotelschool The Hague
- HN WORLD PANEL VIEWPOINTS from 18+ industry experts on the question 'Hotel Technology during crises, does it innovate?'
- ARTICLE l Hotel Technology in Hospitality, Evolution, Innovation and Guests by Martin Soler
Also, find these HN world panel TECHNOLOGY live sessions:
- Robotics in Hospitality - Are Robots coming to a hotel near you soon? l April 2021 with Kathryn Murphy from The Murphy Dublin; Micah Estis Green from Maidbot; and Max Starkov - Video l Podcast
You might find interesting, also: