Infographic | Adopting Revenue Performance Principles
Posted on Dec 07
Adopting Principles of Revenue Management
Download this infographic, summarizing the three editorials created for the Revenue Management Principles series, co-created with Expedia Group.
The infographic guides you through the four phases of Dynamic Pricing. Along the way, it shows what kind of Data to consider, which KPIs to monitor, and which Optimizing Methods and Information Processing Systems to use during the different phases. A practical guide for adopting Revenue Management Principles and how to measure the efficiency of your Revenue Strategy.
Also, make sure to find these supporting content elements of the editorial Adopting Revenue Management Principles - Hotel Benchmarking:
- ARTICLE l Measuring the Efficiency of Your Revenue Management Strategy by Vikram Singh, and Chris Baniewicz (Expedia Group)
- PODCAST l The Basic Principles of Revenue Management - Benchmarking
- VIDEO l Benchmarking to Measure the Efficiency of Your Revenue Management Strategy
And also find the first and second editorial of this series discussing Revenue Performance Principles:
- The first Editorial discussing Revenue Performance Principles for Independent Hotels
- The second Editorial discussing Monitoring Demand for Effective Forecasting
Create an account to access the content.
Get access to Articles, Video's, Podcasts, Think Tanks, Infographics and more.
Click “Sign In” to accept our