Martin Stockburger, CEO at Koncept Hotels at HSMA Day 2022 - Is Technology a solution to the labor shortage in hospitality?
Posted on May 18
Martin Stockburger, Founder & CEO at Koncept Hotels, speaks with André Baljeu during HSMA Day 2022 and shares the key messages of his presentation with the title ‘Shortage of skilled workers, changing guest requirements, exploding costs - Can digitization be a solution?’
techtalk.travel joined HSMA Day 2022 as a Digital Media Partner once again.
The industry conference addressed the latest developments and trends in e-commerce, distribution, technology, digitalization, revenue management, sustainability, HR & Employer Branding, and MICE & sales for hoteliers.
More than 300 hospitality professionals joined the HSMA Deutschland e.V. event on 12th May 2022 in Munich, Germany. More than 50 expert speakers shared their insights on three stages. Attendees could choose between more than 25 sessions, including keynotes, expert panels, and interactive workshops, and benefit from the outstanding networking opportunities.
All sessions of the HSMA Day 2022 are available on-demand. You can purchase online tickets by contacting the HSMA Deutschland office team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Also, find these video interviews from the HSMA Day 2022
- Michael Heinze, Shiji Group on his background, open hotel technology stacks, the importance of cloud-technology, and his take on modern leadership
- Anke Hsu and Daniel Poerschke from chain4travel - Attracting & retaining hotel customers with blockchain technology
- André Wiehe, Radisson Hotel Group - Sustainability’s Risks & Side Effects, and Technology's Role
- Friederike Winkowski from h2c and Oliver Stotz from Lindner Hotels - Digitalization, personalization, and innovation
- Kathrin Scharrmann from Dorint Hotels - Getting started with MICE Revenue Management
EXPLORE FURTHER. Related techtalk.travel editorials
- The Modern Hotel Technology Stack
- Automation in Hospitality
- Contactless Technology
- PaaS, SaaS, and other Cloud-based Solutions for the Hotel Industry
- Housekeeping Technology