Patric Vogel | SHS Swiss Innovation Day 2020
Posted on Sep 15
Patric Vogel, Owner & Host at Märchenhotel Braunwald, speaks about the concept of his hotel - a hotel product that is built around fairytales and targets families with children, he shares his tips on positioning such a hotel, as well as insights on what the Märchenhotel team had to adjust in terms of business and marketing strategy due to the current crisis, what skills and competencies make a great leader within hospitality and what he is looking forward to in the coming months.
Lea Jordan, Co-Founder at techtalk.travel, spoke with Patric Vogel, Host and Owner at the Märchenhotel (Fairytale Hotel) Braunwald during the Swiss Innovation Day 2020 #SID20, which was organized and hosted by SHS Swiss Hospitality Solutions and SHS Academy.
The Swiss Innovation Day #SID20 took place in August 2020 at the Maag Halle in Zurich, Switzerland and was the first industry reunion and event for the Swiss Hospitality and Hotel Industry after the 2020's lockdown.
Good to know: The conversation is in German - make sure to active the English subtitles via the icon 'cc' underneath the video.
Also watch these interviews from the SID20:
- Dr. Inès Blal, Managing Director & Executive Dean at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne l EHL's Corona Learnings and the importance of Human Capital
- Tim Weiland, General Manager at The Alpina Gstaad l Future of Luxury Hospitality and Sustainability and Luxury
- Gabor Imre, CEO at FTF International AG l Biometrics and Facial Recognition Technologies
- Reto A. Wilhelm, CEO & Owner at raw consulting l Corona Learnings, Investment Space and Technology in general
- Corinne Denzler, General Manager at Chenot Palace Weggis l Corona Learning, Luxury Hospitality and Team Communications during the pandemic
- Lonneke de Kort, CEO at bookdifferent.com l Marketing for sustainable hotels, Sustainability and Hygiene
- Felix Suhner, Entrepeneur at Balance Familie Hotel Group l Employer Branding, Company Culture and Leadership