Podcast | Virtual and Augmented Reality in Hospitality
Posted on Jun 30
In this podcast we talk with Daniel Wishnia, Chief Digital Transformation Officer (CDTO) at Aroundtown SA and Vladimir Varnavskii, Founder & CEO at VResorts about Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) and its best use cases in the hotel industry today and what we might expect for the future. Some of the discussions points covered are
- Why Virtual and Augmented Reality can be so important in the Hospitality Industry.
- Ways to use these two technologies in the industry for improving guest engagement.
- Is VR the Future of Guest Experience?
- Will Virtual Reality Replace Travel?
Also find these complementary content pieces on VR & AR
- VIDEO l Virtual & Augmented Reality
- ARTICLE l Virtual & Augmented Reality in the Hospitality Industry
- INFOGRAPHIC l Virtual & Augmented Reality and its impact on the various industry segments
Find all editorials here.