Post-covid travel euphoria & eco-travel l Juerg Schmid, Schmid, Pelli & Partner
Posted on Sep 09
Juerg Schmid, Partner at the agency Schmid, Pelli & Partner, summarizes the three key take-aways of his keynote ‘The Post-Covid Travel Euphoria and The Return of Travel,’ which he held at the Swiss Innovation Day 2021. He speaks about how travel is coming back and what opportunities are there for Switzerland, particularly leveraging the trend of EcoTourism.
André Baljeu, Founder at techtalk.travel sat down with Juerg Schmid during the 6th Swiss Innovation Day. The event for the Swiss tourism industry took place in August 2021 at the newly opened The Circle at the Zurich airport in Switzerland. More than 300 travel and hospitality professionals attended. #SID21 is developed and hosted by our partners at SHS Academy and Swiss Hospitality Solutions and co-hosted by Schmid, Pelli & Partner.
Save The Date: The Swiss Innovation Day 2022 will take place on 25th August 2022. Read more here.
Also, find these interviews from the Swiss Innovation Day 2021
- Bikini Hotels, the importance of freedom and what's new with 25hours Hotels l Christoph Hoffmann, 25hours Hotels
- Loyalty matters, soft hotel brands and hotel development trends l Markus Lehnert, VP Int. Hotel Development at Marriott
- Labour shortage in hospitality, technology & the role of values l Sascha Dalig, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Loyalty and Independent Hotels l Andrew Boshoff, Global Hotel Alliance
- The aviation industry, future of travel, and megatrends impacting travel recovery l Stephan Widrig, CEO at Airport Zurich
- [German Interview] Technology, guest experience and labour shortage in gastronomy l Simone Müller-Staubli, Schatz AG
- Commercial hotel strategy essentials, communication & how to drive tech adoption l Fabian Bartnick, Infinito