Reto A. Wilhelm l SHS Swiss Innovation Day 2020
Posted on Sep 15
Reto A. Wilhelm, CEO and Owner at raw consulting shares his takes on what the Swiss Hospitality and Tourism Industry has learned from the Corona Crisis, shares insights on his own background and raw consulting, as well as what he thinks investors will look at when considering investments, the tourism industry's relationship with technology and more.
Lea Jordan, Co-Founder at techtalk.travel, spoke with Reto during the Swiss Innovation Day 2020 #SID20, which was organized and hosted by SHS Swiss Hospitality Solutions and SHS Academy. The #SID20 took place in August 2020 at the Maag Halle in Zurich, Switzerland and was the first industry reunion and event for the Swiss Hospitality and Hotel Industry after the 2020's lockdown.
Good to know: The conversation is in German - make sure to active the English subtitles via the icon 'cc' underneath the video.
Also watch these interviews from the SID20:
- Corinne Denzler, General Manager at Chenot Palace Weggis l Corona Learning, Luxury Hospitality and Team Communications during the pandemic
- Dr. Inès Blal, Managing Director & Executive Dean at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne l EHL's Corona Learnings and the importance of Human Capital
- Gabor Imre, CEO at FTF International AG l Biometrics and Facial Recognition Technologies
- Tim Weiland, General Manager at The Alpina Gstaad l Future of Luxury Hospitality and Sustainability and Luxury
- Patric Vogel, Owner & Host at Märchenhotel Braunwald l Hotel Positioning during a crisis and leadership in hospitality
- Lonneke de Kort, CEO at bookdifferent.com l Marketing for sustainable hotels, Sustainability and Hygiene
- Felix Suhner, Entrepeneur at Balance Familie Hotel Group l Employer Branding, Company Culture and Leadership