S03E01: Adam Harris & Richard Castle | Cloudbeds
Posted on Jul 24
Daniel Zelling and André Baljeu sit down with the founders of Cloudbeds, Adam Harris and Richard Castle. Based in San Diego, they share their journey on how Cloudbeds started and their take on the current landscape of hotel technology.
"It all comes back to the guest experience."
00:32 - Background
01:46 - What started it?
04:21 - Evolution of Product
10:08 - Simplifying Integrations
15:07 - PMS (Property Management System) or HMS (Hotel Management System)?
21:06 - The decision-making process
23:11 - The European Market
25:09 - Next Industry Big Thing
26:44 - 5 Mins in a room of Hoteliers
29:26 - Front Desk. Is there an expiry date?
You prefer watching the interview? Find the video version here.
Cloudbeds is a Founding Member of techtalk.travel.
More from and with Cloudbeds
- PODCAST l Chatbots in Hospitality, with Sebastien Leitner, Vice President Strategic Partnerships at Cloudbeds
- PODCAST l Internet Booking Engine (IBE) & Direct Hotel Distribution, with Sebastien Leitner
- VIDEO l Internet Booking Engine (IBE) & Direct Hotel Distribution, with Sebastien Leitner
- ARTICLE l Finding the right IBE to maximise Direct Distribution, by Sebastien Leitner
- VIDEO l PODCAST - HN world panel LIVE, hosted by techtalk.travel: SHIFT + DEL! Hoteltechnology - Do we need a massive reset?, with Adam Harris, Co-Founder & CEO at Cloudbeds