Video | Leisure Distribution Technology & Dynamic Packaging
Posted on Mar 28
Watch this video to learn more about Leisure Distribution Technology and Dynamic Packaging for hotels and accommodation providers, featuring Natalie Kimball from Shiji Group & HEDNA, who joins André Baljeu to share her insights and expertise on the topic.
- 01:59 - What is Dynamic Packaging? What’s Dynamic Bundling?
- 02:47 - Dynamic Packages differ from traditional package tours
- 03:13 - Levels of Dynamic Packaging
- 03:39 - What ways are there to approach Dynamic Packaging & Pricing?
- 06:58 - Dynamic Packaging Software. Does it exist? What are the best ways to procure it?
- 12:25 - What are the potential pitfalls?
- 16:31 - How to implement dynamic packaging?
Natalie Kimball, Vice President Strategic Account Management for Distribution Solutions at Shiji Group
Natalie's primary role is developing existing partnerships with Shiji's Switch and image asset, IcePortal. Her first role in the industry, over 20 years ago, was managing the Southern California market at Travelscape, which became the Expedia Merchant Model. She has built a successful career in the hospitality technology industry, including managing FIT, Tour, and Wholesale accounts at a 3,4, and 5-star hotel group in San Diego, working at two switch companies and for two of the largest OTAs; Orbitz and Expedia.
Natalie brings knowledge, leadership, and passion into all her roles. She is currently a board member of HEDNA (Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association).
Shiji Group is a Founding Member at techtalk.travel.
Also, make sure to find these supporting Editorial Elements on Leisure Distribution Technology & Dynamic Packaging
- ARTICLE l Leisure Distribution Technology & Dynamic Packaging by Natalie Kimball (Shiji Group & HEDNA)
- PODCAST l Leisure Distribution Technology & Dynamic Packaging with Natalie Kimball (Shiji Group & HEDNA) and Serhat Goetz (BWH Hotel Group)
- INFOGRAPHIC l Dynamic Packaging Solution for Hotels
EXPLORE FURTHER. Related editorials:
- Editorial l Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) - The Uncomfortable Truth
- Editorial l Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) in Hospitality
- Editorial l Internet Booking Engine (IBE) & Direct Distribution
In relation to leisure hotel distribution, you might find interesting also:
- Interview, HSMA e & MICE Day 2021: The future of leisure distribution and packaged travel l Carmen Rieskamp, Upstalsboom Hotels & UPtours