Corinne Denzler | SHS Swiss Innovation Day 2020
Posted on Sep 14
Watch this video interview with Corinne Denzler, General Manager at the leading health wellness retreat of the well-known Chenot brand, the Chenot Palace Weggis in Switzerland to understand more about her takes on the learnings for the hotel industry from the Covid-19 crisis, on the importance of internal and transparent communication, on the challenge of providing five star service in a social distancing environment and what she thinks the future holds for the luxury hospitality industry.
Lea Jordan, Co-Founder at techtalk.travel, spoke with Corinne during the Swiss Innovation Day 2020 #SID20, which was organized and hosted by SHS Academy and SHS Swiss Hospitality Solutions in Zurich, Switzerland.
Good to know: The conversation is in German - make sure to active the English subtitles via the icon 'cc' underneath the video.
Also watch these interviews from the SID20:
- Dr. Inès Blal, Managing Director & Executive Dean at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne l EHL's Corona Learnings and the importance of Human Capital
- Tim Weiland, General Manager at The Alpina Gstaad l Future of Luxury Hospitality and Sustainability and Luxury
- Gabor Imre, CEO at FTF International AG l Biometrics and Facial Recognition Technologies
- Reto A. Wilhelm, CEO & Owner at raw consulting l Corona Learnings, Investment Space and Technology in general
- Patric Vogel, Owner & Host at Märchenhotel Braunwald l Hotel Positioning during a crisis and leadership in hospitality
- Lonneke de Kort, CEO at bookdifferent.com l Marketing for sustainable hotels, Sustainability and Hygiene
- Felix Suhner, Entrepeneur at Balance Familie Hotel Group l Employer Branding, Company Culture and Leadership