Felix Suhner l SHS Swiss Innovation Day 2020
Posted on Sep 15
Felix Suhner, Hotelier and Entrepeneur at the Hotel Group Balance Familie, shares insights about the concept of the family owned hotel group, what role employer branding and company culture plays at the Balance Familie, what he is looking for in a leader and what skills are required to be a good leader nowadays and his personal outlook for the Swiss hotel market.
Felix Suhner was awarded 'Hotelier des Jahres' (Hotelier of the year) in 2016 in Switzerland.
Lea Jordan, Co-Founder at techtalk.travel, spoke with Felix during the Swiss Innovation Day 2020 #SID20, which was organized and hosted by SHS Swiss Hospitality Solutions and SHS Academy in Zurich, Switzerland.
Good to know: The conversation is in German - make sure to active the English subtitles via the icon 'cc' underneath the video.
Also watch these interviews from the SID20:
- Corinne Denzler, General Manager at Chenot Palace Weggis l Corona Learning, Luxury Hospitality and Team Communications during the pandemic
- Dr. Inès Blal, Managing Director & Executive Dean at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne l EHL's Corona Learnings and the importance of Human Capital
- Gabor Imre, CEO at FTF International AG l Biometrics and Facial Recognition Technologies
- Reto A. Wilhelm, CEO & Owner at raw consulting l Corona Learnings, Investment Space and Technology in general
- Patric Vogel, Owner & Host at Märchenhotel Braunwald l Hotel Positioning during a crisis and leadership in hospitality
- Lonneke de Kort, CEO at bookdifferent.com l Marketing for sustainable hotels, Sustainability and Hygiene
- Tim Weiland, General Manager at The Alpina Gstaad l Future of Luxury Hospitality and Sustainability and Luxury