Lonneke de Kort | SHS Swiss Innovation Day 2020
Posted on Sep 15
Lonneke de Kort, CEO at bookdifferent.com shares the three key take-aways of her speech at the Swiss Innovation Day 2020 'Insights on Marketing for Sustainable Hotels', but also her takes on questions such as: How can tourism be more environmentally friendly? Short-term stay guests and high turnover - What would be three ways that hotels could support sustainable living principles for short-term staying guests? Sustainability and Hygiene - How does a hotel make both work at the same time.. How can sustainability be communicated beyond cliché and greenwashing.
André Baljeu, Founder at techtalk.travel, spoke with Lonneke at the Swiss Innovation Day #SID20, that took place in August 2020 at the Maag Halle in Zurich, Switzerland. The #SID20 was the first industry reunion and event for the Swiss Hospitality and Hotel Industry after the 2020's lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The industry event was organized by SHS Swiss Hospitality Solutions and SHS Swiss Academy.
Also watch these interviews from the SID20:
- Corinne Denzler, General Manager at Chenot Palace Weggis l Corona Learning, Luxury Hospitality and Team Communications during the pandemic
- Tim Weiland, General Manager at The Alpina Gstaad l Future of Luxury Hospitality and Sustainability and Luxury
- Gabor Imre, CEO at FTF International AG l Biometrics and Facial Recognition Technologies
- Reto A. Wilhelm, CEO & Owner at raw consulting l Corona Learnings, Investment Space and Technology in general
- Patric Vogel, Owner & Host at Märchenhotel Braunwald l Hotel Positioning during a crisis and leadership in hospitality
- Dr. Inès Blal, Managing Director & Executive Dean at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne l EHL's Corona Learnings and the importance of Human Capital
- Felix Suhner, Entrepeneur at Balance Familie Hotel Group l Employer Branding, Company Culture and Leadership