What aspects can traditional hotels, operators, and owners take from alternate accommodation providers' technology usage?
Alternate Accommodation providers such as Sonder, Airbnb, or limehome are using technology to maximize their operations with minimal staffing levels and still ensure a high standard of service.
Watch this video to learn more about areas within a hotel's operations that offer opportunities and some examples.
- (01:13) - New Technologies & StartUps
- (02:52) - Considerations - What questions to consider when getting started?
- (04:23) - Examples of how contactless options can replace the more traditional ways of operating
- (05:16) - Energy Management
- (06:31) - Lightning Technology
- (07:12) - Smart Maintenance
- (07:51) - Guest Experiences
- (08:42) - Takeaways
Also, make sure to find these supporting content elements about Alternative Accommodation Technology Learnings for Hotels
- ARTICLE l Alternative Accommodation Technology, Learnings for Hotels, written by André Baljeu
- PODCAST l Alternative Accommodation Learnings for Hotels ft. Rahul Sahni (OYO Vacation Homes), Hauke Lenthe (Nomadix), and Nicholas Kaye (QuantumNet)
- INFOGRAPHIC l Technology applied by Alternate Accommodation Providers
EXPLORE FURTHER. Related Editorials:
- Editorial l Automation in the Hospitality Industry
- Editorial l Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) & Integrations in the Hotel Industry
- Editorial l Housekeeping Technology
Create an account to access the content.
Get access to Articles, Video's, Podcasts, Think Tanks, Infographics and more.
Click “Sign In” to accept our