Infographic | Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Integrations - Benefits
Posted on May 05
This infographic highlights the four main Application Programming Interfaces (API) protocols available, typical applications they can be applied to and the potential business benefits achieved from applying the use of APIs within a hotel's technology stack.
These are examples only. How individual hotels and companies apply APIs within their tech stack may vary based on the technologies being used.
Also, find these complementary content pieces on Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) & Integrations
- ARTICLE l Why APIs are critical to the future of the Hospitality Industry, written by James Bishop from Siteminder
- VIDEO l APIs & Integrations in Hospitality: Benefits of open APIs
- PODCAST l James Bishop von Siteminder and Iris Steinmetz discussing the advantages and disadvantages of APIs in the Hospitality Industry
Related techtalk.travel editorials
- The Evolution of the Property Management System (PMS)
- Data Sovereignty & Security in Hospitality
- The modern Hotel Technology Stack
- Automation in the Hotel Industry
Find all techtalk.travel editorials here.