Loyalty and Independent Hotels l Andrew Boshoff, Global Hotel Alliance
Posted on Sep 02
Andrew Boshoff, Chief Financial Officer at Global Hotel Alliance shares the main take-aways from the panel with Marriott, 25hours Hotels and Global Hotel Alliance discussing Loyalty and Independent Hoteliers. Andrew also speaks about how technology can support a membership based loyalty program on a global scale, how to recognize and reward members, and why Loyalty is the classic way to generate direct bookings.
Andre Baljeu, Founder at techtalk.travel, spoke with Andrew during the Swiss Innovation Day 2021, which was organized and hosted by SHS Academy, and co-hosted by Schmid, Pelli & Partner.
#TheReturnOfTravel was the leading theme of the #SID21 that took place in August 2021 at the newly opened The Circle at the Airport Zurich, Switzerland.
Save The Date: The Swiss Innovation Day 2022 will take place on 25th August 2022. Read more here.
Also, find these interviews from the Swiss Innovation Day 2021
- Bikini Hotels, the importance of freedom and what's new with 25hours Hotels l Christoph Hoffmann, 25hours Hotels
- Loyalty matters, soft hotel brands and hotel development trends l Markus Lehnert, VP Int. Hotel Development at Marriott
- Labour shortage in hospitality, technology & the role of values l Sascha Dalig, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Post-Covid Travel Euphoria & Eco-Travel l Juerg Schmid, Schmid, Pelli & Partner
- The aviation industry, future of travel, and megatrends impacting travel recovery l Stephan Widrig, CEO at Airport Zurich
Related techtalk.travel editorials