The aviation industry, future of travel, and megatrends impacting travel recovery l Stephan Widrig, CEO at Airport Zurich
Posted on Sep 10
Stephan Widrig, CEO at Airport Zurich, about the three central messages of his keynote about the development of the aviation industry, which he held at the Swiss Innovation Day 2021. He speaks about the future of travel, what megatrends are impacting the recovery of the travel industry, and what he expects the return of travel to look like.
André Baljeu, Founder at techtalk.travel sat down with Stephan Widrig during the 6th Swiss Innovation Day. The event for the Swiss tourism industry took place in August 2021 at the newly opened The Circle at the Zurich airport in Switzerland. More than 300 travel and hospitality professionals attended. #SID21 is developed and hosted by our partners at SHS Academy and Swiss Hospitality Solutions and co-hosted by Schmid, Pelli & Partner
Save The Date: The Swiss Innovation Day 2022 will take place on 25th August 2022. Read more here.
Also, find these interviews from the Swiss Innovation Day 2021
- Bikini Hotels, the importance of freedom and what's new with 25hours Hotels l Christoph Hoffmann, Founder & CEO at 25hours Hotel Company
- Loyalty matters, soft hotel brands and hotel development trends l Markus Lehnert, VP Int. Hotel Development at Marriott
- Loyalty and Independent Hotels l Andrew Boshoff, CFO at Global Hotel Alliance
- Labour shortage in hospitality, technology & the role of values l Sascha Dalig, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Post-Covid Travel Euphoria & Eco-Travel l Juerg Schmid, Schmid, Pelli & Partner
- [German Interview] Technology, guest experience and labour shortage in gastronomy l Simone Müller-Staubli, Schatz AG
- Commercial hotel strategy essentials, communication & how to drive tech adoption l Fabian Bartnick, Infinito