How to start a career in Hotel Distribution | Sebastian Kessel, Deutsche Hospitality
Posted on Sep 23
Sebastian Kessel, Director of OTA and TMC at Deutsche Hospitality sharing insights about what responsibilities his role includes, how to start a career in hotel distribution and what keeps him awake at night regarding his professional life at the moment.
Lea Jordan sat down with Sebastian Kessel during the HSMA e & MICE Day. The industry conference addressed the latest developments and trends in e-commerce, distribution, technology, digitalization, revenue management, and MICE & sales for hoteliers. More than 300 hospitality professionals joined the HSMA Deutschland e.V. event on 6th September 2021 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Save The Date: The HSMA eDay 2022 will take place 11th - 12th May in Munich, Germany.
Also, find these video interviews from the HSMA e & MICE Day 2021
- The end of rate parity and current priorities for the German Hotel Association l Markus Luthe, IHA
- Hotel revenue management & pricing - what to focus on today l Daniela Hupfeld, Pierre & Vacances
- The MICE market in transition, trends and how Accor does it l Alexandra Weber, Lindner Hotels AG & Katja Reisch, Accor
- Insights from the Best Western Hotels Marketing Team l Alexander Birk
- Hotel Distribution 4.0, the end of the PMS, and why rethink direct bookings l Wilhelm K. Weber, SHS Swiss Hospitality Solutions
- Digitizing with a brain & leveraging brain research for better leadership in times of uncertainty l Sebastian Purps-Pardigol
- The future of leisure distribution and packaged travel l Carmen Rieskamp, Upstalsboom Hotels & UPtours
- What keeps hoteliers busy at the moment? l Anna Heuer, HSMA Germany
- Automated Bookings and Yield Management in the MICE segment l Gerhard Wasem, MiceRate
- Legal update for hoteliers: From brand protection to data security l Peter Hense, Spirit Legal LLP