The MICE market in transition, trends and how Accor does it | Alexandra Weber, Lindner Hotels AG & Katja Reisch, Accor
Posted on Sep 21
Interview [In German with English subtitles]: Alexandra Weber, Sales Director MICE / Key Account at Lindner Hotels AG and Katja Reisch, Director Mice & Leisure Distribution Northern Europe at Accor summarize what is changing in the meetings and events market, what MICE trends to consider, and how Accor is tackling current opportunities and challenges in that segment when it comes to technology and automation.
Alexandra Weber and Katja Reisch spoke with us during the HSMA e & MICE Day.
The industry conference addressed the latest developments and trends in e-commerce, distribution, technology, digitalization, revenue management, and MICE & sales for hoteliers. More than 300 hospitality professionals joined the HSMA Deutschland e.V. event on 6th September 2021 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Save The Date: The HSMA eDay 2022 will take place 11th - 12th May in Munich, Germany.
To HSMA Website.
Also, find these video interviews from the HSMA e & MICE Day 2021
- The end of rate parity and current priorities for the German Hotel Association l Markus Luthe, IHA
- Hotel revenue management & pricing - what to focus on today l Daniela Hupfeld, Pierre & Vacances
- Insights from the Best Western Hotels Marketing Team l Alexander Birk
- Hotel Distribution 4.0, the end of the PMS, and why rethink direct bookings l Wilhelm K. Weber, SHS Swiss Hospitality Solutions
- Digitizing with a brain & leveraging brain research for better leadership in times of uncertainty l Sebastian Purps-Pardigol
- The future of leisure distribution and packaged travel l Carmen Rieskamp, Upstalsboom Hotels & UPtours
- What keeps hoteliers busy at the moment? l Anna Heuer, HSMA Germany
- Automated Bookings and Yield Management in the MICE segment l Gerhard Wasem, MiceRate
- Legal update for hoteliers: From brand protection to data security l Peter Hense, Spirit Legal LLP
- How to start a career in Hotel Distribution l Sebastian Kessel, Deutsche Hospitality