Stefan Elsner from workmatrix at HSMA Day 2022 - Hotel Booking Engine Review
Posted on May 20
Hotel Internet Booking Engine (IBE) Review - What is worth paying attention to with the hotel's own booking engine?
Stefan Elsner, Founder & Principal at workmatrix shares tips, best practices and learnings from the everyday life of Schani Hotels and other hoteliers.
André Baljeu sat down with Stefan to talk about the key findings of his session at HSMA Day 2022.
techtalk.travel joined HSMA Day 2022 as a Digital Media Partner.
The industry conference addressed the latest developments and trends in e-commerce, distribution, technology, digitalization, revenue management, sustainability, HR & Employer Branding, and MICE & sales for hoteliers.
More than 300 hospitality professionals joined the HSMA Deutschland e.V. event on 12th May 2022 in Munich, Germany. More than 50 expert speakers shared their insights on three stages. Attendees could choose between more than 25 sessions, including keynotes, expert panels, and interactive workshops, and benefit from the outstanding networking opportunities.
All sessions of the HSMA Day 2022 are available on-demand. You can purchase online tickets by contacting the HSMA Deutschland office team (email@example.com).
Also, find these video interviews from the HSMA Day 2022
- Michael Heinze, Shiji Group on his background, open hotel technology stacks, the importance of cloud-technology, and his take on modern leadership
- Martin Stockburger, CEO at Koncept Hotels - Is digitization the solution to the labour shortage in the hotel industry?
- André Wiehe, Radisson Hotel Group - Sustainability’s Risks & Side Effects, and Technology's Role
- Anke Hsu and Daniel Poerschke from chain4travel - Attracting & retaining hotel customers with blockchain technology
- Friederike Winkowski from h2c and Oliver Stotz from Lindner Hotels - Digitalization, personalization, and innovation
- Kathrin Scharrmann from Dorint Hotels - Getting started with MICE Revenue Management
EXPLORE FURTHER. Related techtalk.travel editorials