Friederike Winkowski from h2c and Oliver Stotz from Lindner Hotels at HSMA Day 2022 - Digitalization, personalization, and innovation
Posted on May 18
Friederike Winkowski, Senior Manager at h2c GmbH, and Oliver Stotz, Corporate Director Marketing & Distribution at Lindner Hotels AG and me and all hotels, sat down with Lea Jordan to share the key findings of the workshop that focused on “Digitalization, personalization, and innovation” at HSMA Day 2022.
Both experts also speak about the technology trends impacting hospitality the most and where hoteliers can start when digitizing hotel operations.
techtalk.travel joined HSMA Day 2022 as a Digital Media Partner once again.
The industry event took place on 12th May 2022 at the newly opened Science Congress Center Munich by the Courtyard by Marriott Munich Garching.
The conference addressed the latest developments and trends in e-commerce, distribution, technology, digitalization, revenue management, MICE & sales, sustainability, HR, and employer branding for hoteliers.
More than 300 hotel professionals attended. More than 50 expert speakers shared their insights on 3 stages. Attendees could choose between more than 25 sessions, including keynotes, expert panels, and interactive workshops, and benefit from the outstanding networking opportunities.
All sessions of the HSMA Day 2022 are available on-demand. You can purchase online tickets by contacting the HSMA Deutschland office team (email@example.com).
Also, find these video interviews from the HSMA Day 2022
- Michael Heinze, Shiji Group on his background, open hotel technology stacks, the importance of cloud-technology, and his take on modern leadership
- Martin Stockburger, CEO at Koncept Hotels - Is digitization the solution to the labour shortage in the hotel industry?
- André Wiehe, Radisson Hotel Group - Sustainability’s Risks & Side Effects, and Technology's Role
- Anke Hsu and Daniel Poerschke from chain4travel - Attracting & retaining hotel customers with blockchain technology
- Kathrin Scharrmann from Dorint Hotels - Getting started with MICE Revenue Management
EXPLORE FURTHER. Related techtalk.travel editorials
- The Modern Hotel Technology Stack
- Automation in Hospitality
- Contactless Technology
- PaaS, SaaS, and other Cloud-based Solutions for the Hotel Industry
Also, find these formats discussing automated personalization in hospitality
- COLLECTIVE #automatedpersonalization with h2c, Pierre & Vacances, and H-Hotels - Podcast l Video
- COLLECTIVE #automatedpersonalization with h2c, Rotana Hotels, and Lindner Hotels - Podcast l Video