Commercial hotel strategy essentials, communication & how to drive tech adoption | Fabian Bartnick, Infinito
Posted on Sep 10
Fabian Bartnick, Founder at Infinito, about three priorities to focus on when setting a successful mid-term and long-term commercial strategy for hotels, what key messages to communicate to the teams as a commercial leader, and how to drive and nurture technology adoption in hotel teams.
Lea Jordan, Co-Founder at techtalk.travel sat down with Fabian Bartnick during the 6th Swiss Innovation Day. The event for the Swiss tourism industry took place in August 2021 at the newly opened The Circle at the Zurich airport in Switzerland. More than 300 travel and hospitality professionals attended. #SID21 is developed and hosted by our partners at SHS Academy and Swiss Hospitality Solutions and co-hosted by Schmid, Pelli & Partner
Save The Date: The Swiss Innovation Day 2022 will take place on 25th August 2022. Read more here.
Also, find these interviews from the Swiss Innovation Day 2021
- Bikini Hotels, the importance of freedom and what's new with 25hours Hotels l Christoph Hoffmann, 25hours Hotels
- Loyalty matters, soft hotel brands and hotel development trends l Markus Lehnert, VP Int. Hotel Development at Marriott
- Labour shortage in hospitality, technology & the role of values l Sascha Dalig, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Post-Covid Travel Euphoria & Eco-Travel l Juerg Schmid, Schmid, Pelli & Partner
- The aviation industry, future of travel, and megatrends impacting travel recovery l Stephan Widrig, CEO at Airport Zurich
- Loyalty and Independent Hotels l Andrew Boshoff, Global Hotel Alliance
- [German Interview] Technology, guest experience and labour shortage in gastronomy l Simone Müller-Staubli, Schatz AG