Olivier Jolidon from Aman Resorts at HSMA Day 2022 - How modern tech stacks are transforming the guest experience
Posted on May 19
Olivier Jolidon, Head of CRM & Business Intelligence at Aman Resorts, held a session about ‘The new digital revolution – How modern tech stacks are transforming the guest experience’ at HSMA Day 2022.
André Baljeu sat down with Olivier to talk about the key findings of the session, the importance of connectivity of the various systems in the hotel tech stack, the need to build first-party data, and why an investment in terms of time and financial resources is critical.
techtalk.travel joined HSMA Day 2022 as a Digital Media Partner once again.
The industry conference addressed the latest developments and trends in e-commerce, distribution, technology, digitalization, revenue management, sustainability, HR & Employer Branding, and MICE & sales for hoteliers.
More than 300 hospitality professionals joined the HSMA Deutschland e.V. event on 12th May 2022 in Munich, Germany. More than 50 expert speakers shared their insights on three stages. Attendees could choose between more than 25 sessions, including keynotes, expert panels, and interactive workshops, and benefit from the outstanding networking opportunities.
All sessions of the HSMA Day 2022 are available on-demand. You can purchase online tickets by contacting the HSMA Deutschland office team (email@example.com).
Also, find these video interviews from the HSMA Day 2022
- Michael Heinze, Shiji Group on his background, open hotel technology stacks, the importance of cloud-technology, and his take on modern leadership
- Martin Stockburger, CEO at Koncept Hotels - Is digitization the solution to the labour shortage in the hotel industry?
- André Wiehe, Radisson Hotel Group - Sustainability’s Risks & Side Effects, and Technology's Role
- Anke Hsu and Daniel Poerschke from chain4travel - Attracting & retaining hotel customers with blockchain technology
- Friederike Winkowski from h2c and Oliver Stotz from Lindner Hotels - Digitalization, personalization, and innovation
- Kathrin Scharrmann from Dorint Hotels - Getting started with MICE Revenue Management
EXPLORE FURTHER. Related techtalk.travel editorials
- The Modern Hotel Technology Stack
- Automation in Hospitality
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software and Strategies for Hotels
- PaaS, SaaS, and other Cloud-based Solutions for the Hotel Industry
Also, find these formats discussing automated personalization in hospitality